Thursday, October 29, 2009

Crosses

These are some crosses that I have painted recently. The first three all sold at Mission Market. They were painted on 11x14 flat panels. Flat panels are a great alternative to a wrapped canvas and can be displayed on an easel or even with a ribbon hanger.
Here is one that I painted for Shelley. She wanted a giraffe print cross with polka dots in the background. This one is painted on an 8x10 flat panel.
This giraffe cross is painted on an 11x14 flat panel and is available for purchase! I can go back and change the "Faith, Hope & Love" to a monogram or initial if you would prefer that. E-mail me if you are interested. The 11x14 flat panel is $25. The 8x10 flat panels are $15.

2 comments:

Nat Kat Designs has slowly evolved into what it is today. After designing things here and there and with the encouragement from others, I finally decided to "brand" my creations. The name came from my sister, who used to call me "Nat Kat". My name is Natalie Kate so this seemed to fit. The rest, as they say, is history! Thanks for visiting! ~Natalie Barham


Nat Kat Designs

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Font Love!

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved