Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

This painting started off as something totally different in my head but it sort of evolved into something else. I love the way it turned out. It's hard to tell with these pictures but the polka dots are a champagne metallic and the writing is a bronze metallic.
This painting could be used to decorate for holidays (Christmas, birthdays, New Year's, etc.) or any time there is a need to celebrate (getting good grades, winning a game, etc.)

10x20 Wrapped Canvas-$45

I am planning on painting a few of these to sell with the red background. However, if you would like to order this painting in a different color, just e-mail me. Also, if you would like this done in a larger or smaller size, e-mail me and I can give you an idea of sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nat Kat Designs has slowly evolved into what it is today. After designing things here and there and with the encouragement from others, I finally decided to "brand" my creations. The name came from my sister, who used to call me "Nat Kat". My name is Natalie Kate so this seemed to fit. The rest, as they say, is history! Thanks for visiting! ~Natalie Barham


Nat Kat Designs

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Font Love!

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved